There are many wrong things to do when rebuilding credit, do NOT: Open a secured credit card with a small limit, or open unsecured cards with small limits, or open several cards, or use the “authorized user” tactic–does NOT affect some FICO scores.
There are many wrong things to do when rebuilding credit. DO NOT:
- Open a secured credit card with a small limit
- Open unsecured cards with small limits
- Open several cards
- se the “authorized user” tactic — does NOT affect some FICO scores.
Other Credit Problems & Questions
- How much? How Long?
- 740plus Credit, Introduction (shown on Home page)
- Accounts to Close
- Bad Debt
- Bad credit can cost you your job…
- Charged-off Accounts
- Credit Card Debt & Credit Scores
- Credit Rebuilding
- Disputing (Poor results, usually illegal)
- Installment Loans (Student Loans see below)
- Late Payments
- Loan Modifications (mortgage)
- What’s Legal & Illegal in Credit Repair?
- Student Loan Problems
- Repo (Vehicle Repossession)
- Tax Liens